Retail Success Analyst
Celect is a venture-backed company based in Boston with the mission of bringing science to the art of retail. Celect has built a SaaS cloud-based predictive platform that provides actionable insights to retailers by understanding how their customers choose. Founded by MIT professors and based on award winning science on choice modeling, Celect has built an experienced team of data scientists and retail experts, and a development team that is changing the way retailers make decisions. We are looking for smart, hard-working, and fun colleagues ready to join us for the ride of their career.
About the Job
The Celect team is passionate about bringing innovative products to the market. We are focused on building industry-leading products which solves a big problem in a way never done before while delivering an exceptional customer experience. As a Retail Success Analyst at Celect, you will be responsible for working with today’s leading retail brands to help them get the full value of the Celect Optimization Platform. The primary responsibility of the Analyst is to manage the project plan, perform detailed requirements analysis, document processes and testing for the Celect solutions with the customer. The individual will partner with all areas within the Celect organization providing retail expertise.
- Support RS/ CEMs on all engagement related deliverables, documentation and analysis
- Assist in preparing and delivering presentations to clients
- Evaluate the customers business process, anticipate requirements with an understanding for how Celect’s products fit into the process.
- Execute and maintain standard templates and processes for implementations and post support
- Assist in developing and executing the business implementation strategy including the adoption plan, roll out plans, and training
- Work collaboratively across internal Celect teams
- Work with RS/CEM to manage project deliverables, implement according to the plan and ensure timely completion of projects
- Assist in leading customer engagements with the Retail Success Consultant/ CEM
- Develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of Celect’s solutions and how they fit into retail
- Understand industry best practices to provide direction to the customers.
- Monitor, measure, and present metrics to the customer
- Bachelor’s degree or higher with 2 - 4 experience in a buying and/or planning or similar Consulting experience
- Strong knowledge of retail business management with an expert understanding of retail concepts.
- Experience in customer-facing, problem-solving positions in fast-paced, high-tech companies (high-tech experience company is not required)
- Must possess a positive, solution-oriented and customer-focused attitude
- Expert in Microsoft applications specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent documentation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Robust organization and multi-tasking skills
- Strong relationship management skills (team oriented and leadership)
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Flexible with ever-changing priorities
- Highly motivated, self-starter with strong business acumen
- Ability to travel to customer sites (30%) as required
Location: New York or Boston
Interested? Send your resume to email@example.com.