Customer Engagement Manager – Customer Success
Celect is a venture-backed company based in Boston with the mission of bringing science to the art of retail. Celect has built a SaaS cloud-based predictive platform that provides actionable insights to retailers by understanding how their customers choose. Founded by MIT professors and based on award winning science on choice modeling, Celect has built an experienced team of data scientists and retail experts, and a development team that is changing the way retailers make decisions. We are looking for smart, hard-working, and fun colleagues ready to join us for the ride of their career.
About the Job
The Celect team is passionate about bringing truly innovative products to the market. We are focused on building something which solves a big problem in a way never done before while delivering an exceptional customer experience. As a Customer Engagement Manager (CEM) at Celect, you will be responsible for working with today’s leading retail brands to help them get the full value of the Celect Optimization Platform. The CEM is at the center of the Customer Success team and provides it with leadership. You will be primarily responsible for managing the successful delivery of the Celect Optimization Platform to our customers. You will be a key partner with our customers to help them understand best practices for leveraging retail predictive analytics insights so they can realize meaningful results / ROI.
- Partner with the sales team to help scope and plan resources for prospects
- Team leader on customer engagements with overall project delivery responsibility
- Expectations manager focusing on risk management and communication internally and externally
- Develop and maintain a fundamental understanding of both the Celect Optimization Platform and our customers' specific needs
- Lead up-front scoping workshops ensuring scope and processes are mapped back to the Celect platform
- Create and manage the overall project plan with the customer
- Ability to drive superior client service and an exceptional customer experience
- Work collaboratively across internal Celect teams and customer teams to improve customer satisfaction and drive revenue
- Build and ensure strong relationships exist up, down and across the client organization
- Understand key intricacies of a complex product and explain core capabilities in simple terms
- Partner with Celect Retail Subject Matter Experts on helping to drive retail processes, best practices and being internal experts on how Celect integrates with key customer retail processes and systems
- Keep key stakeholders informed of project status and update.
- Conducting and executing professional presentations and regular status meetings with clients in partnership with client team
- Manage and keep up to date client health metrics and client reporting across defined list of accounts
Location: Boston, MA
- Bachelor’s degree or higher with 6+ years’ experience of client relations, project / program management or consulting experience
- Experience in leading SaaS software implementation projects or working in a client facing professional services role
- Direct experience in ecommerce, retail merchandising & planning a plus
- Excellent communication, relationship building, and organizational skills
- Highly motivated, self-starter with strong business acumen
- Experience in customer-facing, problem-solving positions in fast-paced, high-tech companies
- Experience with business reporting tools, analytics tools and project management software
- Ability to travel to customer sites (less than 20%) as required
- Team player with a positive attitude who is interested in building a truly innovative product and great company
- Management Consulting experience (Nice to have)
Interested? Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.